Ai,chatGpt | C2C Community

Ai,chatGpt

• 23 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

What do you think of the new project about CHATGPT?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @Moamen

I think it's an amazing leap forwards! 

Some people say "it will replace Google as we know it". That's hardly the case. It does not do the same thing. It's not a search engine and it never will be. 

However, it is amazing what one can do with Chat GPT. I have seen people asking what you need to create a startup and it will give you some very detailed answers.

Even the first A.I.-generated movie is about to be shot. Someone asked chatGPT to create a specific scenario. In one hour they had a very good script that would otherwise take humans months to build. Then they took it further: 

They asked what costumes should the actors wear.

They asked what equipment they will need.

They asked how to do the shots. What lens, what settings, what lighting etc. Everything was there! And what started as a joke, will proceed to a full scale movie! 

I think we have a lot of amazing things to see from chatGPT and from AI generated art auch as Midjourney, Dall-e etc. 

At the same time, it is threatening a lot of jobs...

But then again, this is progress, isn't it? Some jobs die, some new ones emerge. 

It is a very interesting topic of discussion...

Userlevel 1

Hi @Moamen

Some people say "it will replace Google as we know it". That's hardly the case. It does not do the same thing. It's not a search engine and it never will be. 

However, it is amazing what one can do with Chat GPT. I have seen people asking what you need to create a startup and it will give you some very detailed answers.

Even the first A.I.-generated movie is about to be shot. Someone asked chatGPT to create a specific scenario. In one hour they had a very good script that would otherwise take humans months to build. Then they took it further: 

They asked how to do the shots. What lens, what settings, what lighting etc. Everything was there! And what started as a joke, will proceed to a full scale movie! 

I think we have a lot of amazing things to see from chatGPT and from AI generated art auch as Midjourney, Dall-e etc. 

But then again, this is progress, isn't it? Some jobs die, some new ones emerge. 

aa I think it's not that accurate, I think it has some problems 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Moamen

I agree with you . Jobs will be removed a large part of the online work