Community introduction: Jose Amaral | C2C Community

Community introduction: Jose Amaral

• 23 August 2021
  • 6 replies

Hello, Members of this future-focused Community.

I’m Jose Amaral, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
A Communication professional with a long and gratifying career in Brazil, the USA, and Germany.
C
urrently, at the helm of  Synergy Media.

Synergy Media works hard to provide Clients with a solution that will efficiently and effectively solve their problems.
And this is only possible with access to relevant, reliable, and actionable information.
The tagline of this small business: When Validated Exchange is Critical, Synergy is Essential.”

I’m totally new to Cloud Technology.

The importance of trusted information cannot be overstated

While the world is drowning in a sea of data that grows by the second, most of us are starving for knowledge. 
It’s getting harder and harder to gain access to the kind of trusted information we need.

How Google uses its power to empower businesses of all sizes

By searching and gathering targeted information provided by Google, people and businesses all over the world are increasingly more empowered with usable business intelligence that they can immediately act on.

How I pay back to the Community

Since 2015, I’ve often given my Contributions to Google Translate on a regular basis, in 5 Languages.

Below, an excerpt from Google:
Contribution to Google Translate (12.21.2017):

Jose do Amaral, thanks for making the top 5%!

As of December 2017:
You’ve contributed to Google Translate in French, Portuguese and English.

Keep up the great work!

The Google Translate team.”

Lately, these contributions have been less frequent, as Google Translations are getting closer to perfection.

My modest contribution to help spread relevant information

Although English is the most universal language, too many people around the world don’t have immediate access to many vital scientific discoveries and advancements in technology, because they’re not fluent in English.

After trying different schools, some students simply give up, frustrated by not being able to speak English as desired.

The problem is not WHAT to do.

It’s HOW. To learn and practice English effectively.

As an engaged Communication professional, have devoted my life to the study and research of foreign languages.
Out of necessity and enjoyment, in equal measure.

In the process, have naturally developed my own Approach to becoming fully fluent in foreign languages.

Now, I’m sharing The Intensive Language Practice based on Deliberate Practice for free.

Want to speak English? Time for a Memorable Journey. To conquer fluent English. At home.

Helping more people find the path to growth. Predictably. Consistently. For the long term.

Recently, The Squirrly Company, from London, invited me to work as their exclusive distributor of Squirrly SEO for Brazil.
They also asked me to translate the Squirrly SEO plugin into Brazilian Portuguese.

I accepted to partner with Squirrly in Brazil, and also work on the complete Localization of Squirrly SEO software.

Now, after a long approval process by WordPress, Squirrly SEO in Portuguese is finally approved.
Since August 16th, it's available for download at wordpress.org.

A Community of over 270 million speakers of Portuguese, according to Wikipedia, can benefit from the first Non-Human SEO Consultant.

The Ways To Achieve Marketing Success That Will Turn You Into a Superstar.

What is the #1 result I’d like to get out of this community?

Want to learn all I can about the Benefits of moving to the Cloud to be able to help more people around the world benefit from this Revolution.

Perhaps the Community can help me help more people in the Portuguese-speaking Community.

How Members can connect me:

By email: amaral@thesynergymedia.com

On Skype: Joanunes

WhatsApp: +5532988332598

Thanks for the Opportunity to join this amazing Community.

In the next few days, I’ll start to spread the word about C2C.
In English, French, German, Italian, and Portuguese, on Twitter and Linkedin, to express my appreciation of all that Google does to make the World a better place to live.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Welcome @Jamaral2021! Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? What are you “famous” for--both professionally and personally? Also, have you met @MarkusK? Sounds like you both are taking the language field in new directions!

Hello, Marissa,

Thanks for your warm Welcome!

Am out of the office, in a rural zone, where the Internet connection is not very stable.
Early tomorrow, will be happy to send you more info about me.

Have not yet met  @MarkusK.

All the best,

Jose Amaral

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@Jamaral2021 Welcome to C2C! It’s great to have you here. I work closest to our partners in the community. Keep an eye on our connect groups for them and for some exciting new things coming for LatAm!

@Marcy․Young It’s great to have the opportunity to connect with you and the partners in the Community!

Combining your Expertise with the reach of the C2C Community is a good strategy to raise more awareness about the Benefits of Google Cloud.

Thanks for your attention.

Jose Amaral

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Hi @Jamaral2021!

Thanks for joining! It’s great to have you here. Have you met @LuisLucas ? He is from Portugal and you are looking for Portuguese-speaking people.

Hello, 

Am not exactly limited to speaking Portuguese.

Actually, I’m prepared and willing to exchange Content Worth Sharing in 5 languages.

Thanks for your update.

Jose Amaral​​​​