If you are in Chicago this week and are interested in 1) Data, 2) Cloud, or 3) AI, come check out Google Cloud's in-person Data & AI Briefing on Thursday September 8th!
What’s happen to this in-person event :
Imagine the new possibilities of working together on a unified Data & AI platform to create impactful experiences for your customers. The economy is changing, the volume of data is growing exponentially, and differentiating in this saturated market is becoming more challenging. With cloud, organizations can unlock the potential of hoarded data with the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other technologies that are available at everyone's fingertips. The pace of adoption has been rapid for organizations of all sizes.
This immersive, dynamic event will give you all the tools necessary to start transforming your organization with new capabilities. Come join with Rachel Kamienski, AI/ML Specialist,
Google Cloud Customer Engineering and others speakers, and let's Create Impact Together.
Click on the link below to join this event:
The Data & AI Playbook
When Data & AI Strategy is done right, it has proven to deliver real business impact, including:
- Faster, more accurate, and distinctive insights
- Improved quality of operations and delivery
- Increased savings and productivity
- Data-driven, collaborative organization culture
In this session, we will show you how to break down data silos without drowning in a data swamp, create an integrated and well-governed single source of truth, easily create and deploy Machine Learning (ML) across your operation and how to put your data to work with a monetization strategy. Data experts from Google Cloud and BitStrapped will reveal the latest advances in optimizing data analytics and ML pipelines.
You’ll learn about:
- Securely unifying Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, and Multi-cloud storages
- Managing, analyzing and building ML models from a central platform
- Collaborating to deploy Machine Learning practices throughout your operations
- Creating embedded data products that can have real financial impact
- Implementing data-driven marketing analytic strategies
- How Object Computing is inventing for the future with Google Earth engine
- Analyzing the complexities of real world data through graph analytics with Tiger Graph
We will have delicious foods, tasty refreshments, fun games, and stylish swag to give away. Most importantly, you will hang out with some awesome people. Don't miss this jam packed event!