Google Cloud AI Simplified: Vertex AI Video Series | C2C Community

Google Cloud AI Simplified: Vertex AI Video Series

Userlevel 3

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to C2C, Google Cloud’s Global Customer community.  My name is Priyanka Vergadia.  I am a developer advocate here at Google Cloud and am excited to tell you about the video series I recorded for you all and simplifying AI using Vertex AI on Google Cloud.  

This series will focus on how developers and technical practitioners can use Vertex AI to efficiently build and manage the lifecycle of their ML projects. From training models with minimal code to removing the complexity of self-service model maintenance.  This series will cover why Vertex AI is the one AI platform with every ML tool you’ll need.

Really hope you enjoy this series!  Look forward to speaking with you and answering any questions you have in the community. 

Episode 1: AI Simplified: What is Vertex AI?

Vertex AI is Google Cloud’s end-to-end ML platform for data scientists and ML engineers to accelerate ML experimentation and deployment. The platform unifies Google Cloud’s existing ML offerings into a single environment for efficiently building and managing the lifecycle of ML projects. In this video, we show how this toolset supports your entire ML workflow from data management all the way to predictions. Watch to learn how you can use Vertex AI for your ML projects!

Chapters:

0:00 - Intro 

0:56 - Basic ML Workflow

1:29 - How Vertex AI offers tools for different steps of ML workflow

3:39 - Demo Vertex AI Dashboard 

6:37 - Summary

Episode 2: How to manage ML datasets with Vertex AI

Most enterprises use data to make meaningful predictions that can bolster their business into new markets. In this video of AI Simplified, we show how Vertex AI can help you manage different datasets when it comes to training your custom machine learning model. Watch to learn how Vertex AI can help you manage model datasets and accelerate your ML project! 

Chapters:

1:00 - What are managed datasets?

1:42 - Image datasets

2:55 - Tabular datasets

3:22 - Text datasets

4:09 - Video datasets

5:13 - Demo managed datasets

Episode 3: Building and training ML models with Vertex AI

How can you build and train ML Models with Vertex AI. When to create your own custom model and when to use AutoML? In this episode of AI Simplified, we speak to the best practices when building and training models in Vertex AI. Moreover, we’ll also demo how you can train an AutoML from scratch using this tool. Watch to learn how Vertex AI makes building and training ML models seamless!

Chapters: 

0:58 - Two options to train the model in VertexAI - AutoML & Custom 

1:35 - When should you write your own model code and when should you use AutoML?

3:44 - Demo to build and train AutoML model in Vertex AI

6:22 - Model evaluation 

9:25 - Deploy model to endpoint

10:05 - Prediction from the model 

12:13 - Summary

Episode 4: AI Simplified: Build a custom ML model with Vertex AI

How can you build and train ML Models with Vertex AI. When to create your own custom model and when to use AutoML? In this episode of AI Simplified, we speak to the best practices when building and training models in Vertex AI. Moreover, we’ll also demo how you can train an AutoML from scratch using this tool. Watch to learn how Vertex AI makes building and training ML models seamless!

Chapters: 

0:43- What do we need to create a custom ML training job?

3:18 - Demo 

9:59 - Summary

Extra Credit:

The following links are republished on C2C 

• AI Simplified: Managing ML data sets with Vertex AI (staging done)

• Serve a TensorFlow Hub model in Google Cloud with Vertex AI 

• Streamline your ML training workflow with Vertex AI

• What is Vertex AI? Developer advocates share more

• Use Vertex Pipelines to build an AutoML classification end-to-end workflow

Let’s Connect!

What resonates with you? Do you take this same approach? Let me know below!

Also, come join my peers each Monday on the C2C Connect: AI/ML Office Hours chat! 

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thank you, @Priyanka Vergadia for sharing! Can’t wait to see more of your articles! Will there be more #GCPSketchnotes in the future? Our community loved these!

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

WOW!

I’m a fan of your job @Priyanka Vergadia!

In case anyone does not know Priyanka, you can check out her work:

YouTube Channel,

Articles on Medium,

Comics about GCP,

Last year 13 Days Of GCP architecture Twitter series,

This year Build on GCP architecture series &

Sketchnotes

Userlevel 3

Thanks @ilias and @Content.Sabina - It is awesome to be here!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

It’s great to have you here with us @Priyanka Vergadia :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

If you like the resources Priyanka is offering, don’t forget to upvote them here on our shape page:

Good to seeing and learning

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Hi @Nitin Anasane,

we are hosting an event with @Priyanka Vergadia in March. Have you signed up?

Ok

Userlevel 1

i attend the session 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Hi @harshaldhamane and @ahmedtariq1 this has nothing to do with our event hosted yesterday.