Featured

Introducing the AI & ML Moderators

Introducing the AI & ML Moderators
Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Let us introduce you to our AI & ML Moderator:

Markus Koy

Username:     markusk

me-aK0PWiDSNeqK1qaDrIAlCgbxaUTTi9O4qAmyDTgy-3LJUwmuSVKBru5S6dyCgVBfrjWq1WH4IO5CVAIe-7w0XwEi1-RZqglxkbtwTJ0QUf26K1oT0pX9Ynry6YIiaqkISThEd6-RxkEtTPw

Bio:

Markus is the founder of thefluent.me and a Google Build Partner and AI enthusiast based in Vancouver, British Columbia. Markus has 18 years of experience as a Business Analyst, IT Project Manager, IT Consultant, Strategic Controller, and Developer. Born and raised in Germany, Markus immigrated to Canada in 2008. His hobbies include fishing, snowshoeing, and hiking. Fine out more about Markus and thefluent.me here: https://community.c2cglobal.com/product-updates/using-ai-to-improve-spoken-language-fluency-with-markus-koy-founder-of-thefluent-me-1628

Company: thefluent.me

Job Title: Founder/ Owner

Mohammad Alamin

Username:    malamin

Bio:

Mohammad is an AI/ML solutions architect at Aiiotsys. A computer training center has opened in Bangladesh. He was teaching computer skills to everyone. He graduated with honors in Computer Science from the University of Greenwich in London.

Company: Aiiotsys.

Job Title: AI/ ML Solution Architect.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

It’s really great to have you with us, Markus! Impressive bio too! 

Und, ich bin auch halb-Deutsch, so, ich muss “Herzlich Willkommen” sagen! 🇩🇪 😁

Viele Grüße aus Kreta!

Dimi

Welcome Markus!!!! 

I look forward to continued collaboration.  

definetly need to talk some more in the near future. i have some interesting files and frameworks you may be interested in taking a look at

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

And a big welcome to @malamin as well! :)