Machine Learning fast | C2C Community

Machine Learning fast

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Have you thought about using machine learning to solve a problem but you are not sure if you can solve it fast with ML? If you decide you want to give it a try, but you don’t have much time to build a model from scratch, what are your options? And finally, what if you do not have enough data to train the model?

Dale Markowitz, Applied AI Engineer at Google, provides a fast overview on how to approach these questions in this 13 minutes I/O 2022 video.

https://youtu.be/BjTNJSQLIeA

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Hi @MarkusK,

thanks for sharing it. I think that Dale Markowitz is great. Do you know that she has a webpage?

@malamin is this post helpful for you?

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Nice way of explaining things and quite a catchy video! Thanks for sharing, @MarkusK 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

Hi @MarkusK,

Thank you, It's really good to hear from you. Dale Markowitz is a real inspiration. What she does at Google, and her blog on machine learning seemed fascinating and it totally inspired me!

I’d definitely like to stay up-to-date with your and Dale Markowitz work.

Also, Thanks @ilias.

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

That’s great @malamin.

I’m glad that you found @MarkusK’s post useful. Let us know your next AI & ML steps! 😉

Also, I saw that you are registered for the Google Cloud Startup Summit Watch Party in Google London office. That’s great!

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

Dear @ilias

Thanks to you, I was able to register for to google cloud startup summit watch party. I am excited to hear from them about google startup. I connect with Rebecca Walsh and Liza Shakhurova on LinkedIn as well. Also, Yesterday I joined the google webinar Applied ML Summit and it was a good conference to learn how to solve industries-based problems using Google ML.

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

I’m glad that the C2C Community and I are helping you with your Google Cloud journey @malamin.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

That’s great @malamin.

I’m glad that you found @MarkusK’s post useful. Let us know your next AI & ML steps! 😉

Also, I saw that you are registered for the Google Cloud Startup Summit Watch Party in Google London office. That’s great!

Dear @ilias

Thanks to you, I was able to register for to google cloud startup summit watch party. I am excited to hear from them about google startup. I connect with Rebecca Walsh and Liza Shakhurova on LinkedIn as well. Also, Yesterday I joined the google webinar Applied ML Summit and it was a good conference to learn how to solve industries-based problems using Google ML.

@malamin: I’m glad the post helped you. 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

@MarkusK 

🎉 Congratulations 🎊 

for your Google Cloud Certification!!!!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@ilias 

Thanks very much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Aaaaand also from me, congratulations, @MarkusK ! Great achievement! 🎓

Badge

Hi..

Thanks a lot. Your explanation meant a a lot. Nice work

Regards