My Vertex AI Jupyter Lab API is showing Unhealthy and I am unable to open my Jupyter Lab | C2C Community
Solved

My Vertex AI Jupyter Lab API is showing Unhealthy and I am unable to open my Jupyter Lab

• 30 August 2022
  • 2 replies

My Vertex AI Jupyter Lab API status is showing Unhealthy and I am unable to open my Jupyter Lab. Please help how to fix this issue and work on my Jupyter Lab notebook. 

icon

Best answer by malamin 30 August 2022, 17:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

Hi @Abhishek111 ,

Thank you for the questions. I’m interested to debugging your question along with you. It will be good to write some more details about your notebook instance configuration.

Did you try the following troubleshooting link.

https://cloud.google.com/vertex-ai/docs/general/troubleshooting#opening_a_notebook_results_in_a_524_a_timeout_occurred_error

Also, check the following initial steps it might be help you to debugging your question answer:

• Take a look at the output log of it; it can help you identify the issue.
  • Service account permission
  • IAM roles permission
  • instance configuration
  • Firewall Rules settings.
  • Don’t forget to check Identity and API access from instance configuration.
  • Protocol and ports setting from network configuration into instance configuration interface.
  • make sure you have enable all require API and dependence.
  • if you’re using any repository please check the repository string.
  • Check the dependence such python version and repository compatibility.
  • Cloud resource availability into your require zone.

Then recreate the notebook instance and  try again.  The above steps I followed when I was experience same difficulties and overcome my issue based on my use case.  Hopefully It will help you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Hi @Abhishek111,

have you checked @malamin’s post? Is it useful for you?