New Year, New C2C Connect: AI and ML | C2C Community

New Year, New C2C Connect: AI and ML

• 1 January 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

We will start a new year and a new C2C Connect Coffee Chat series for AI and ML with it. Join this recurrent event once a week to meet other people interested in AI and ML on Google Cloud.

What is the C2C Connect: AI and ML Coffee Chat?

These Coffee Chats are informal meetings designed to bring Google Cloud customers a place to meet, casually interact, and share knowledge with other users.

How many Chats do I need to attend?

You can assist as many Coffee Chats as you want. Some members use it sporadically to show and exchange information with others, and other members use it as a regular place to gain and share knowledge and network.

How can I get the most of these events?

There is always something to comment or talk about in the Coffee Chats, but coming prepared with something to share is the best strategy. Use this forum (look for the new topic button on the top-right) to post doubts, questions, or share a story in advance, so other people know how to help beforehand.

Coffee Chats are a Peer-to-Peer tool, a way to interact with other users using Google Meet and grow your professional network and your knowledge.

Every Monday, if you are available, I hope to see you there to chat and share our projects for half an hour at 10 am CST.

Have a happy festive season and a very prosperous new year, on behalf of all the C2C Global team.

Cheers,

0 replies

Be the first to reply!