That Digital Show: Ep. 24 - The Convergence of Social Media and AI with Kate Bradley Chernis | C2C Community

That Digital Show: Ep. 24 - The Convergence of Social Media and AI with Kate Bradley Chernis

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Some of the most important data at your company isn’t living in databases, but in documents, and marketing assets. Yet most companies are still manually writing copy and are reliant on guesswork to get consumers to click or share. Organizations are also leaving heaps of value on the table in the form of new and better social marketing that can be unlocked with artificial intelligence applied to the process. In this episode, we chat with Kate Bradley Chernis, CEO of Lately.ai to learn what she thinks about life, music, innovation, and how her company is reinventing social marketing with artificial intelligence.

Go Listen & Share

https://thatdigitalshow.withgoogle.com/post/episode-24-the-convergence-of-social-media-and-ai/

How can AI help in your writing? What’s your favorite 80’s movie?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

We treat the smaller customers just the same way we treat our enterprise customers

I love their culture!

The Goonies, all-time 80s great movie

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

@Alex Low  I was watching Goonies this weekend with my kids 🤣

Loved this episode!!

Particularly partial to Back To The Future but somehow only recently saw The Lost Boys and absolutely LOVED that one too. 

And of course, The Goonies. 

16 Candles. But I think that's super on PC these days. Alas. :-)

*un-pc :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Hi @Alex Low, @kristens, @Lately Andy & @kately!

Thanks for joining us! It’s great to have you here! 😀

You can introduce yourselves on the Lounge board. We have a Getting Started with the C2C Community Platform: A Guide for New Users and a template to help you with that.

Join our dedicated groups, especially UK & Ireland and the AI & ML. @Alex Low If you want to talk to our UK&I community reach @andy.yates @Fintan Murphy and @PaulRLees our core team members.

In case you want to write an AI and ML article you can reach @Content.Sabina.

Also, check our upcoming events.

Last, but not least, every Monday we drink our coffee talking about AI & ML. It would be great to have you with us. What do you think? 30 minutes friendly coffee chat 😉

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Welcome onboard guys. If you want to chat just DM me here or email paul.lees@bespinlabs.com

Loved this episode… and this is a bit abstract but my FAVORITE 80s movie is the Huggabunch Kids :joy: