Holt Skinner, Google Developer Advocate discussed about Document AI Specialized processors and how they can provide intelligent insights into certain document types. However, what if you have a unique type of document and you're not getting the accuracy you need from a pre-trained processor? In this video, Holt Skinner dives into Document AI Workbench and explains how it allows you to create custom processors and uptrain existing specialized processors.
Click on the video below to watch it in detail.
0:00 - Intro
0:52 - What is Document AI Workbench?
1:14 - What is uptraining?
1:50 - What are Custom Processors?
2:03 - Uptraining demo
2:47 - Custom Processor demo
3:08 - Model development workflow
3:15 - Cloud Console Tutorial
5:17 - Wrap up
- Uptraining guide→ https://goo.gle/3EQHqVC
- Custom processors guide → https://goo.gle/3GJver0
- Document AI Overview → https://goo.gle/3Gw4uud
- Document AI Training & Evaluation Overview → https://goo.gle/3tMxTZB
- The Future of Documents playlist → https://goo.gle/FutureOfDocuments
- Subscribe to Google Cloud Tech → https://goo.gle/GoogleCloudTech