What will the future of A.I. Image Generating technologies such as DALL-E, Stable Diffusion, Mijourney etc be? Are there copyright infringement issues? The first lawsuit - and more | C2C Community

What will the future of A.I. Image Generating technologies such as DALL-E, Stable Diffusion, Mijourney etc be? Are there copyright infringement issues? The first lawsuit - and more

• 30 January 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

I came across this really great video and I would like to share it with everyone as there are a lot of questions coming up when it comes to AI generated images using tools such as Dall-E, Stable Diffusion, Midjourney etc… A lot of artists are complaining that they will lose their jobs and there is a huge hype going on on whether AI generated images are in practice resulting in copyright infringement or not. 

This is a 16 minutes video and I would love to hear your own comments and thoughts on this very new, yet amazing and impressive technology. 

The first lawsuit has also been filed. Could this be the beginning of the end of A.I. art? Let me know in the comments… 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!