C2C Deep Dives Discussion: Building Production-Ready Services with Google Cloud Run | C2C Community

C2C Deep Dives Discussion: Building Production-Ready Services with Google Cloud Run

• 3 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hello everyone,

Setting this thread up for next week’s C2C Deep Dive on serverless applications with Cloud Run, presented by @wietsevenema 

If you have any questions you know you’ll want to ask, share them here in this thread! Wietse already has a packed schedule prepared for this session, but with this shiny new community platform we have an opportunity to get connected ahead of time.

We can also return here to continue any discussion that comes out of this session. Looking forward to having you join us next week!

C2C Deep Dives invite members of the community to bring their questions directly to presenters. Submit your questions in advance by participating in our event discussion below.

Last, if you have your own story to share on a Deep Dive. you can DM me or reach out to me at alex.maksymec@c2cglobal.com.

4 replies

Userlevel 2

👋 That’s me! Thank you for introducing me Alex. I’m looking forward to deliver the talk and connect with you all! 

I’m a software engineer, and I wrote the O’Reilly book about Cloud Run (more about the book here). I like to draw diagrams to explain things, like this one:

My Deep Dive is an introduction to Cloud Run. Coming out of the session, you’ll have a high-level understanding of what Google Cloud Run is, what the developer workflow looks like, and how to position it next to other compute products on Google Cloud.

If you leave your questions or topics here I can customize the talk (there are a lot of diagrams I can choose from!)

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is there a recording of this event? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Pnarayanan Yes, you can find the full recording here.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Pnarayanan Yes, you can find the full recording here.

Thank you!