Excited to Announce! C2C Partnering with Google Cloud for invite-only App Mod Roadmap Session | C2C Community

Excited to Announce! C2C Partnering with Google Cloud for invite-only App Mod Roadmap Session

• 15 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Google Cloud’s Application Modernization team is hosting an invite-only 2-hour Roadmap session, moderated by the Product Management leadership team, to explore all of the new capabilities coming down the pipe within the portfolio!  

The session will be hosted by: 

They’ve built out a killer agenda of live demos and roadmap presentations, which i’ve copied down below. We are working to get Richard, Rakesh, and Harish to join us here on the platform to answer all of your questions and drive some purposeful discussions in advance of the live session on April 29th at 10AM PT. Be on the lookout for their posts here over the next few days and check out our event schedule later this week when we add this to our community event schedule. 

In the interim, feel free to register for this event here: REGISTER

JB

Format Topic
Presentation Introduction to Google modern application platform strategy and roadmap for 2021
Presentation Introduce Cloud Application Modernization Program (CAMP)
Presentation End-to-end tooling for cloud-native development
Covers: Cloud Code, Migrate for Anthos, Cloud Build, and Artifact Registry
Demo 1 Create and deploy apps with Cloud Code
Presentation Where should I run my code? serverless, containers, FaaS and more
Covers: GKE, Cloud Run, and Cloud Functions
Demo 2 Build event-driven systems with Cloud Run and EventArc
Presentation Build, deploy, and optimize apps in a hybrid and multicloud environment with Anthos
Covers: Anthos
Demo 3 Multicloud deployment with Anthos
Presentation Secure software supply chain
Covers: Container security, Vulnerability scanning, Binary Authorization, Local Scanning, GKE Sandbox, Confidential GKE Nodes
Presentation Monitor, troubleshoot, and improve application performance on your Google Cloud environment
Covers: Google Cloud's operations suite
Demo 4 Troubleshooting at scale with Cloud Operations

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

If. you already have questions for the App Mod team, feel free to post them on this thread!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Such a great session.  Funny... everyone I know joined. lol  Not surprised I guess.  Last year was the same.  

bbc1352f457473739f9af2ffdbd7231a.jpg?image_play_button_size=2x&image_crop_resized=960x540&image_play_button=1&image_play_button_color=28374ee0

Google Application Modernization Workflow - Recorded Live April 29 2021

Did anyone listen in?  What did you think?

Userlevel 1

Replay link gives me 404. Is it just me?