Introducing the Application Development Moderators

Introducing the Application Development Moderators
Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Let us introduce you to our Application Development Moderator:

Shaiju Thomas
Username:     
shaijut

yDIKDuYEg8g0T2MvDAupj1A0EWD3KHaYG38FALUX23m0CMBf4JJPKun32jklPxEGQNKrW4BDpG2WLI0AKod4Dp190LiscZm2hGXc9YWImmxdEkm6cadS0sdVSNecz5dCAJ42QHtcCoNz1sr56w

Bio:

I am a full-stack .NET Developer. I like to work with C#, Asp.Net Core, SQL, Mongo DB, Javascript and GCP, and I am always eager to learn new technologies. I am here to share, to ask, and eventually to learn.

Company: Application Development Consultant

Job Title: Senior Software Engineer

Marc Firth
Username:    MarcFirth

Bio:

Marc Firth is a seasoned software engineer with an impressive track record spanning 15 years. He has expertly developed an array of SaaS applications, websites, APIs, and landing pages, both from a client and agency perspective. His solutions, utilised by millions of users worldwide, have left a significant impact in the digital landscape.

Previously, Marc held a crucial role as VP of Engineering at Jellyfish, a leading global digital marketing agency. Thereafter, he embarked on his entrepreneurial journey, founding Firney to assist businesses in transitioning their digital infrastructure to the Cloud.

In addition to his hands-on work, Marc shares his expertise through engaging content on LinkedIn and YouTube. He is a staunch advocate of cloud-native technologies, guiding engineers on the judicious use of Cloud tools. Moreover, as an Authorised Google Cloud Trainer, he has travelled the world to impart knowledge on application development and data engineering.

Company: Firney

Job Title: CEO

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

It’s great to have you onboard, @shaijut ! A big “welcome!” to you! 😎

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@Dimitris Petrakis Thank you 😊 , Thank you all for this opportunity to give back to the community. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@ilias Thank you for the opportunity. It's great to be part growing GCP community. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Thank you for being a Moderator.

It will be a pleasure to work with you @shaijut 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Welcome onboard, @MarcFirth 👏

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

✋ Thanks @Dimitris Petrakis. Glad to be on board!