Hello from San Diego | C2C Community

Hello from San Diego

• 7 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge
  1. What role do you serve in your current organization?: Cloud Architect Sr. Staff at Qualcomm
  2. What's your experience with Google Cloud? I having been working on cloud since 2015 starting in AWS and moving toward GCP in 2018.  But since this technology is always improving I always feel like an intermediate.
  3. What are you “famous” for? My major passion lately has been about containers mostly around Kubernetes and I am a big fan of GKE.
  4. What is the #1 result you'd like to get out of this community? I would like to connect with others who find cloud a compelling source for enterprise compute resource and capability for modernization.
  5. What are you working on right now that we can collectively help with? How to make Kubernetes the common method for deploying applications across all clouds and on-premise.
  6. How can other C2C members best connect with you?  I am new to this place so feel free to post a comment

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi Won,

Welcome to the community, we have an event in San Diego coming soon, check it out in case you are interested!

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Welcome @urbanenomad! Have you met @mrichter before? I think you both would find a lot of common ground on what the cloud could do for enterprise compute modernization! Also, what are you “famous for” in personal sense? I didn’t catch that...