Home Office Setup 💻: Battlestation Version

• 8 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
Long Beach, California

How many of you have epic :sunglasses:  battle station setups? I took this picture when I first set it up and still had some wire management to do. I have since added a second desk, 2 more monitors, Shure podcast Microphone on a desk arm, Google Home, and I am working on the lighting next. I also swapped out my chair for a Secret Lab Titan.

I second the productivity tip of getting up every 2 hours.

💡  I recommend investing in a really good keyboard and mouse. I prefer the MX Master Keys and MX Master 3 Mouse both from Logitech. 

Let’s see your battlestations! Mine still has a long way to go to get it where I want it :grimacing:

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Oh man, you are a Pro!

To tell you the truth, I like the view of your window !

I will check the keyboard and mouse tip.

Userlevel 2
Badge

It’s just the street in front of my house but I like it. It provides fresh air and great lighting for my camera too! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@Jesse your picture is from a plane, correct? Are you flying it?

Userlevel 2
Badge

It is! My wife bought me a lesson for my birthday and I have been obsessed with planes since I was a little kid. One day I will get my proper license. I was going to continue with the lessons but then Covid hit

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Awesome!

If you need any help with that, let me know :wink:

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Great setup! I agree with the keyboard, mouse, and getting up regularly comments. Same with fresh air. When I can, I like to take meetings walking or somewhere away from the standard setup to change scenery.