Introducing: Anna Tomova, Founder of Gorazdo Studio | C2C Community

Introducing: Anna Tomova, Founder of Gorazdo Studio

• 14 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Who I am?
Hi everybody,
I am Anna Tomova, Founder/CCO of Gorazdo Studio from Amsterdam. Whether it’s a new Website Design, App Development, or a comprehensive Digital Growth Strategy, we’re passionate about helping our partners reach their goals.

Experience with Google Cloud
We use Firebase with Google Cloud Functions for various projects. Some projects use App Engine and Cloud SQL
Our goal is to implement ML and AI technologies to improve processes.

What am I “famous” for professionally?
Our team created Real-Time 2-sided Marketplace Solution for Gamers on Firebase from scratch. It was the most challenging project from Growth Strategy and UX perspective. Also, we are proud of Open Source product with 25k+ users – Planning Poker App for miro.com.

What is the #1 result I'd like to get out of this community?
I’d like to keep in touch with the community and grow a network for inspiration, knowledge sharing, and professional opportunities.

How can C2C members connect with me?
Would like to connect on LinkedIn.

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of this community!
Anna Tomova

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Welcome @Tomova! What is the main web design flaw that you wished more people paid attention to?

Badge

Welcome @Tomova! What is the main web design flaw that you wished more people paid attention to?

Thank you! Such an interesting question! :clap: I think the most important part of Web Design is content and context. Content that’s not easy to scan is a huge flaw. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

I agree! That is why magazines used to be so fun to read! The most important content just popped out.