Introducing myself | C2C Community

Introducing myself

• 1 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello everyone, this is Soumodip Chatterjee from India. I take this opportunity to introduce myself in this community for the first time. 

I am from West Bengal Kolkata India.. my schooling is from South point high School having an English medium background. I completed my graduation in 2007 in commerce stream.  

I am a graphic designer by profession and completed 10 years of experience in the same field. Currently I am learning and developing myself in web designing and digital marketing also. I have been using Google drive and few products of Google for the last 5 years and want to learn more about Google and its products in the future. As a professional and proficient in graphic designing and basics of web designing and photography is my hobby. I like Google's all the products and want to use and develop products in future also.

I am here in C2C community in search for contacts, resources and to know about Google and it's working environment and if possible to develop some of their work to the extent I can contribute myself , I will be privileged to do that.

Thank you and have a nice day.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Welcome @soumo.digital! Sorry we missed you this morning! You may want to connect with @Tomova, as she is in the digital growth field.