Introducing myself : Agnès Poux | C2C Community

Introducing myself : Agnès Poux

• 30 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi C2C community!
I’m Agnès.

1. What role do you serve in your current organization? I’m CEO of A210.
  2. What's your experience with Google Cloud?  Somewhere in between.
  3. What are you “famous” for? Deploying app on App Engine and using Cloud SQL (MySQL)
  4. What is the #1 result you'd like to get out of this community? Resources, Access to experts and A mentor
  5. What are you working on right now that we can collectively help with? How to optimize an app for Google Cloud Platform (Database and Language choice ?)
  6. How can other C2C members best connect with you? https://www.linkedin.com/in/agn%C3%A8s-poux/

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Welcome, the question of the language of programming languages is indeed essential. You are not starting from scratch with your knowledge of Cloud SQL either (SQL being close to C), you have architected your app with UML?

Userlevel 7
Badge +39

Welcome to the community @apoux! It’s great to have you here.

I am also somewhere in between considering my experience in Google Cloud!

Are you using both Standard and Flexible App Engine?

Have you checked our dedicated groups? We have one for France. Our French Team Leaders are @guillaume blaquiere and @antoine.castex for GCP, and @alan.muntadas for Workspace.

Don’t forget to sign up for our upcoming events.

Let me know if you need any help!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hey @apoux, what are the challenges that you cope with?

Performances issues, where? What’s the observed behaviour? What’s your current programming language? What your app engine app doing?
Database issue? Which database do you use? To store what? And how do you use your data? what are the processing that you perform on them?

About mentoring, did you have a look to the WDA? I’m a mentor for the Q4 2021 session (October 15th to November 15th). Don’t hesitate to contact WTM or the French community (Duchesse) about it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Welcome @apoux!