Introduction: Natali Marina | C2C Community

Introduction: Natali Marina

• 14 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi all 

My name is Natali, I am a second time entrepreneur, product manager and attorney-at-law.

I am a CEO at Noty - platform transforming video calls into actions. We are working with Google Cloud

and with Google Workspace products for already 2 years.

I am famous for never giving up and learning fast, and sometimes for very strict face.

I am looking to meet with new people, make connections, find advisors and friends. 

Connect me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/natalkamarina/

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Welcome @natalka 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Welcome Natali!

I just checked your the Noty website. That’s an interesting tool you have built. Thank you for sharing. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Welcome @natalka! I am famous for having a goofy face most of the time. If we were in a room together, we could balance each other out! :blush:  How was the startup summit? Were you able to make connections during that event?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Welcome

Userlevel 1
Badge

Welcome @natalka! I am famous for having a goofy face most of the time. If we were in a room together, we could balance each other out! :blush:  How was the startup summit? Were you able to make connections during that event?

haha, that is good idea) Startup summit raised few interesting thoughts in my mind, which is now actively discussed in our product team. Loved session on fundraising. What about you?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Welcome Natali!

I just checked your the Noty website. That’s an interesting tool you have built. Thank you for sharing. 

Thank you @chanelgreco . We are working on making better Google Meet experience for the everyone. What channels and groups you are using here? What would you advise?

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I always check the event section to see any interesting event I want to sign up to.

And I can recommend the DACH Connect group if you speak German. :grinning: