Santosh Joshi | C2C Community

Santosh Joshi

• 7 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge
  1. What role do you serve in your current organization? - Sr. Devops Manager
  2. What's your experience with Google Cloud? Somewhere in between! :-)
  3. What are you “famous” for? (i.e., What's your topic of expertise that the community can ask you about?):
    • Professionally - Managing projects for the cloud keeping in mind security, agility and robustness. 
    • Personally - The quiet guy in the room! :-)
  4. What is the #1 result you'd like to get out of this community? (Connect with folks on cloud and their best practices
  5. What are you working on right now that we can collectively help with? Everything GCP!
  6. How can other C2C members best connect with you? On this platform

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Welcome @Santosh Joshi! What corner of the world are you located? It sounds like you were a former AWS/Azure user--is that correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Hi @Santosh Joshi and welcome to the community. It’s great to have you here.

Are you famous for security? That’s awesome. Our French group had an event with Seth Vargo about Security. You can read their takeaway post. Both leaders of our French team, @antoine.castex & @guillaume blaquiere, love Cloud Security. You will have many topics to discuss.

Have you joined any of our dedicated groups? Feel free to surf our upcoming events and sign up.

And last but not least, I have a question for you. I’ve read that you have evaluated the cloud offerings. Can you tell us more about it?