EVERY WEDNESDAY! C2C Connect: Cloud Infrastructure Headlines Chat | C2C Community

EVERY WEDNESDAY! C2C Connect: Cloud Infrastructure Headlines Chat

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey! Good Morning Cloud Infrastructure Group!

Wake up with C2C is a new offering where community members can spend 30 minutes every Wednesday at 10 am CST discussing recent Cloud Infrastructure headlines and share their current projects. 

You supply the coffee, we’ll bring the conversation. 

Joining info is below: 
Please register for the event and use the link in the invite!

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I’d love to see you all next week!

Thanks for this wonderful idea. It’s on the calendar.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@mrichter see ya next week!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

and we’re on! See you in the Meet!

Hi folks. Are we still doing this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

We are on, sorry we are moving these to 10 am!

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Thank you @aftabhafeez @APratham @Erickson Joseph Santos for attending the coffee chat today! If you haven’t yet introduced yourselves to the greater community, please take a minute to share!

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Thanks for everyone who attended today! Special shoutout to @mrichter for sharing the cloud carbon footprint analysis tool! Reducing costs and creating a sustainable future sounds like a win for everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Thank you @APratham for sharing your recent Cloud Architect exam tips today! Shoutout to our growing global community! We had community members from South and West India, Belarus and the Philippines!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you so much @marissa.piazza. It was great to be offered an opportunity to share my tips on the Professional Cloud Architect exam

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

I missed the chat today as I was attending a fantastic Google Cloud Run course with @wietsevenema. Hope to join the session next week!

Cheers

Alfons

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Hope to see you all soon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

See you all in a few!

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Looking forward to speaking to you all soon! Cloud Storage options is my opening topic today.