AN IDEA THAT CREATES RELATIONSHIP AND COLLABORATION | C2C Community

AN IDEA THAT CREATES RELATIONSHIP AND COLLABORATION

• 17 November 2021
  • 0 replies

Think outside the box

My name is Abdul Wahab Amir. I am in 7th semester BSSE student at Usman Institute of Technology. Here is my story that I have planned after analyzing the current situation in my area.

I do not have found in my area that any person is giving any special support to any orphans and poor’s. if anyone do this, the first thing he try to expose this help to the internet. so apart from this I have decided a good plan for young people who are searching for jobs near to their areas and their hardworking are going to vain. as we know digital technologies have grown faster than any innovation in our history, therefore.

So I have decided to serve the people through digitalization by creating a website that takes concerned User Basic information in his native language and rapidly make a resume or cv and according to his current location forwarded it to nearer organizations and companies emails in a well-mannered format generated by the website and as companies reply to his particular person for interview , the website automatically send notification to the concerned user and notified him/her about the messages with some detail about that organization , for example (location, experience required , eligibility , rules and regulations , meeting time, and dress code etc.). as the user deny and skills do not match the website re process and proceed the generated cv to another nearer organization and process remain same unless the user approve and exit the process.

IDENTIFICATION OF THE 5Ws and 1H
Where, When, What, Who, Why, How

Basically, it is a youth empowerment plan and derived for both women and men who are educated, skilled and have ability but not getting appropriate job so I have decided to device a web application that connect and makes a relationship between a job seeker with the emerging organization

Where: it is an online website available on net. The intended user (specially devised for young people) login and make a brilliant account, add their skills, and further details and make a CV or resume and further process will be done as mentioned before.

When: as we have mentioned we are planning to build a website that will on a cloud(internet), so when the concerned user make himself registered with our website and stay logged in so he whenever he wants, he can take services 24/7.

What: our services are for young people that provide job opportunities and makes your links and relationship with organization nearer to your area and location. In this way everyone who is dishearten and disappointed with the poor job system and hierarchy. They can get better services from our website system.

Who: The whole plain is for Youth that are jobless, job seekers those have not getting their intended job, and tired youths are going toward suicide attempt.so the concerned User uses our website and get services.

Why: Nowadays you need to network to get a job. Employers try to hire freshman with recommendations. young people are getting disappointed they do not have resources and ways to reach the correct place to get the correct position. so, our website will connect both users and organization without any external resources and recommendation.

How: A dynamic website, consist of some frontend and backend interfaces, the technology uses will be HTML, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT , REACT ,MSQL , SQ for a powerful graphical user interfaces and a good user experience.

STORY BOARDING OF IDEA

IDEA:

So I have decided to serve the people through digitalization by creating a website that takes concerned User Basic information in his native language and rapidly make a resume or cv and according to his current location forwarded it to nearer organizations and companies emails in a well-mannered format generated by the website and as companies reply to his particular person for interview , the website automatically send notification to the concerned user and notified him/her about the messages with some detail about that organization , for example (location, experience required , eligibility , rules and regulations , meeting time, and dress code etc.). as the user deny and skills do not match the website re process and proceed the generated cv to another nearer organization and process remain same unless the user approve and exit the process.

CONTEXT:

the context of this story is mainly based on youth empowerment and to make young people free from depression, despondency. Through our idea we want to make a strong connection between a user with the organization. A good relationship with the company or a strong organization will provide a user major benefit regarding their jobs.

EXECUTION:

The main goal and motive of our story line is that multiple students in quantity of thousand are simultaneously graduating every year. They have spent lacs to build their carriers but unfortunately, they do not get their job according to their skill and work, or in other word, they do not get and find that job that is resembling their skill, so to solve this issue we have designed our online website that may resolve this issue in an intelligent way.

OUTCOME:

the major outcome or conclusion will be end of jobless future of our young people after graduation and bachelor’s degree. As connections make you famous and upstairs’ you from a low level to high, in the same way we build a relationship between a concerned user with a multinational organization.

PEACE PROMOTION OF THE STORY

The main motive of community service is to serve the humanity through some way that make them enable to do what they have not. As we know we are living in an underdeveloped country and there are multiple people facing majors job problem as one they have no job and they do have resources that offer them job easily. So, we want to create a gate way where everyone can easily get some opportunity from a concerned organization through an intermediary link of our website available on net. The main vision is designed for young people who have good value on social media apps and have a good CV and want some connection where they can forward their cv to multinational companies and get their good responses.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!