Earlier this month, Bruno Aziza, Google Cloud's head of data and analytics attended the local Google Cloud Next event in Sydney, and joined us on iTWireTV to explain and analyse big data as we know it today - and tomorrow. The world of data has changed significantly, with data today having become highly distributed. It’s stored on-premises, in data warehouses and data marts, and in the cloud - both singular, and plural. Data is created by devices and applications that didn’t exist a few years ago, and today, needs to be transformed, augmented, analysed, and acted upon in real time.
Bruno Aziza, head of data and analytics at Google Cloud, is focused on this in his role, supporting customers to navigate these challenges. In the video interview embedded below, Bruno discusses several pertinent topics around data and analytics, including:
- The challenges today’s CIOs are faced with when making sense of the data market
- The biggest shifts in the big data landscape since the pandemic
- Learnings we can take away to inform business strategy in 2023
- What businesses need to consider when building their “modern data stack” in 2023
- How recent developments from Google Cloud (announced at last month's Next event) https://cloud.google.com/blog/product... whats-new-with-googles-unified-open-and-intelligent-data-cloud are helping arm CIOs with the tools they need heading into 2023.
Click on the video below to watch it in detail.