Getting Certified in Google Cloud as a Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer? | C2C Community

Getting Certified in Google Cloud as a Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer?

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi everyone!

After all the excitement that comes with watching the sessions at Next this week, I’m hungry to pursue my next Google Cloud Certification.

Who here is certified as a Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer? What was your favorite part of studying and learning for this certification?

Who here is looking to get certified? What are you most excited to learn about as you prepare?

There are lots of great free resources linked in this post https://cloud.google.com/certification/cloud-devops-engineer that I’ll be using as I study. Who’s studying with me?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Hi @jennworks40 

that’s great!

I know that @Alfons tried for this certification in the past. Maybe he can share his experience with you.

Have you checked the Google Cloud Skills Boost? The DevOps Engineer, SRE Learning Path has everything you need for the exams.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

GCP DevOps Engineer is on my Cert list. But for now, I’m preparing for GCP Cloud Developer Exam 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

WOW

That’s great!

I’m sure that both of you @jennworks40 @ahmedtariq1 will be certified 😉 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Nice, @ahmedtariq1 ! Good luck with your preparations. Can’t wait to hear once you’ve passed the exam!

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Me too.

Let us know what happens. 

By the way, congratulations @seijimanoan on your 2nd Google Cloud certification!

😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

All the best, @jennworks40 and @ahmedtariq1 and congratulations, @seijimanoan 😉

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Thank you all, team. I’m happy with that. I hope to advance in my career more and more.

And yeah, the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer cert should be in my wishlist too.

I’ve done the preparation from Google Cloud Skills Boost. Plus, I answer as questions as possible I find out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

@seijimanoan Go ahead! You’re on the right track as well as same for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I'd like to take Professional Cloud Security Engineer exam next year. I began to be more involved in security projects at work. I need to get more knowledge in this area 🤓

Userlevel 2

I got the GCP Professional Architect Cert a couple of years back, but need to re-cert as it has expired. Unfortunately, not working too much on GCP platform these days, but more on Azure and AWS, so been focusing on certs for those platforms.

I have been doing the Professional AI certs study in the background, but very slow going on my part

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@AlexGray I wish you luck! And may the force  of cloud be with you! )