Google Cloud Next '22 | C2C Community

Google Cloud Next '22

• 16 September 2022
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi everyone! 

I wanted to make sure that everyone here is aware of the Google Cloud Next ‘22 conference happening virtually from October 11 - 13 this year. Registration is free and easy and the sessions should be fantastic. I’ll be dialed in, and I hope to see some folks from this community there as well! 

You can get more information and register by visiting the Google Cloud Next website https://cloud.withgoogle.com/next/register

You can view the full catalog of sessions here https://cloud.withgoogle.com/next/catalog#view-all once you’ve registered. There really are sessions for everyone!

Check it out and post the session(s) you’re most excited for in this conversation!

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

I can’t wait!!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Who’s watching the Keynotes today? They’re talking about the Developer Community right now.

What’s the coolest thing you’ve heard so far?

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

You must have seen the hype going on around with our watch parties that took place in Berlin, Paris and London, right @jennworks40 ? 😎

@michellegurney and @Kathy Sullivan were coordinating the event in London with NetApp

@Aneely with @ilias were coordinating the event in Paris with DevoTeam

@Marcy.Young was coordinating the event in Berlin with Appsbroker

@josh.berman was in NYC and shared the stage with Pythian’s Paul Lewis.

@alexandria.johnson was in NYC with Pythian

@Alfons was in Sunnyvale, CA (right, Alfons?)

In Paris we had the amazing help of @alan.muntadas who was also our speaker doing a keynote as well!

In Berlin we had the invaluable help of @mstade who saved the day with his assistance - I simply have no words!

In London we had the fantastic help of @Fintan Murphy  @Damsonchar @sathyaram_s @pambos 

I enjoyed a lot of photos on LinkedIn and I saw people visiting like @vvelten from DevoTeam G Cloud in Paris and @malamin in London!

So, @alan.muntadas , @mstade , @vvelten@malamin, I want to hear it in your own words! Your impressions from the events - how was it for you? :)

Here are a couple of pictures as well:

BERLIN:

Paris:

London:

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

absolutely love the photo with @Fintan Murphy & @michellegurney ! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

Thank you so much, @Dimitris Petrakis . But I really missed you and @ilias  at the London event. I know you're both busy planning another watch party. I hope to see you at the next event in London.

It was a great event and the best moment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

I also missed everyone, @malamin

As for the London event, @ilias will be there. I hope I can also join you soon! 😎

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

We really need to get an event scheduled in Denver, CO! These pictures are excellent, and I’m quite sure the watch parties were every bit as fun.

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

It is something that we can talk and plan for sure @jennworks40 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Seems like people had a lot of fun on in-person watch parties. Great pictures! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

You need, you have to join us to one of our in-person events @Katsiaryna Vyshydkevich.

You can ask @malamin how awesome it is! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

😉 Maybe, one day