C2C Earth Day: Clean Clouds, Happy Earth
C2C’s Earth Day event brings together sustainability stories in the cloud ecosystem and directly from Google Cloud, tackling today’s hot topics to inform tomorrow’s decision-making. With companies setting goals of carbon neutrality and carbon-free energy, we’re diving into methods for using technology to create climate-friendly systems.
Join us for some live content and a chance to converse directly with your peers in the community during this event.
Sessions are listed below in U.S. Eastern Daylight Time (UTC-4).
- 9:30 — Kick-off and welcome from C2C
- 9:35 — Sustainability at Google
Justin Keeble, Managing Director, Sustainability, Google Cloud
- 9:50 — Google Human Truths, Emerging Experiences: Sustainability Now
Jenny Fernandez, Human Truths, EMEA Lead, Google Cloud
- 10:10 — Panel Discussion: Sustainability in EMEA
Moderated by Ian Pattison, EMEA Head of Sustainability Practice, Customer Value & Transformation Advisory
Sanjay Singh, Executive Vice President, Google Cloud Ecosystem Unit HCL, Technologies
Suresh Andani, Sr. Director, Cloud Solutions Marketing, AMD
Antoine Castex, Google Cloud Architect, L'Oréal
Hervé Dumas, Sustainability IT Director, L'Oréal
- 11:00 — Supply Chain Resiliency in a Volatile World
Louisa Loran, Director, Supply Chain & Logistics Industry Solutions -Google Cloud EMEA, Google Cloud
- 11:10 — The World's Dumbest Problem: Food Waste
Emily Ma, Head, Food for Good, Google Cloud
- 11:20 — Environmental, Social, and Governance Analysis
Emily Kreps, Managing Director, Head of ESG, Americas, Deutsche Bank
Jeff Sternberg, Office of the CTO, Google Cloud
- 11:40 — Sustainable IT with Chrome OS
Michael Wyatt, Head of Chrome Enterprise EMEA
Kari Anna Fiskvik, Vice President Technology, Nordic Choice Hotels
- 11:55 — Closing comments from C2C
Featuring speakers from:
| || |
Login to the community
Social LoginLogin With Your C2C Credentials
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.