Meeting Today’s Healthcare Needs
Technology in the healthcare and life sciences industry has seen a boom in innovation over the past few years, especially when it comes to frontline caregiving, virtual care, and patient management. Industry trends in 2022 indicate a need to keep up the momentum of improvements for patient experience.
2Inspire is your direct link to the cloud leaders paving the way for industry best practices. This event will feature:
- Steven Michaels, Vice President of Technology Services at Intermountain Healthcare, (part of the Google Workspace early adopter program for the industry)
- Paul Novak, CIO at Community Health Systems, who has led usage of Google Workspace alongside other healthcare solutions from Google Cloud
- Panel moderator Michael Ames, Managing Director of Vertical Markets at SADA, a Google Cloud partner empowering clinicians and healthcare staff with the most innovative cloud tools
Together, our panelists will share their recent and forward-looking industry-specific Google Cloud priorities, including:
- Building the business case and understanding the financial benefits of using Google Workspace for healthcare productivity and collaboration
- Equipping clinical staff with hardware and devices like Google Pixel and Chromebooks for better patient care
- Data warehousing, financial reporting, and other healthcare-specific infrastructure solutions from Google Cloud
Login to the community
Social LoginLogin With Your C2C Credentials
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.