Migrating from One Workspace Instance to Another, Thu, 16 Jun. 2022 at 16:30, Europe/London | C2C Community
Thu, 16 Jun, 15:30 - 16:30

Migrating from One Workspace Instance to Another

About This Event

What can I expect? 

Get ready to connect with other Google Cloud customers in your area. C2C Connect: UK & Ireland sessions will take place on the third Thursday of each month.

At this C2C Connect event, Michele Chippalone, Strategic Cloud Engineer at Google, will talk to our members about the Google Workspace Domain Transfer service.

We're all familiar with traditional domain migrations or mergers that require painful copying of data or recreating accounts, but now it's possible to seamlessly move data from one domain to another.

Join us to learn more about this amazing Google service.

Who is speaking at this event?

3ddmsBXHZzfRY3kxfArjgeOQs0ucluMLxh2XlUOjYXAdrd6sZKoLQBgulmM1PPHoQCTqvg2YsDTMqckJrRyVt79sUpzMHgoxhlD_F8zJZuSFlaymCwdc_FEnXaww5IHqwr1fMHMyAL51KUVUoA

Michele Chiappalone

Strategic Cloud Engineer, EMEA

osULfM1YZcK7ve1tuS-GeO3r3D1-o3amhCHHJr237mut-uUaHX5VBYEzQYKIfFCyZqks7K8iB4HkAnc1DdOPlz7c851AA9xiYd-JGhLgFCVHiHL9x7qv15PBJS4cL56qRqrWtsfk_LMOJXBasg

Why should I attend?

Learn from the experts. We’ll host Google Cloud experts, product managers (PM), developer advocates and other influencers that build and shape the future of Google Cloud. 

Get your questions answered. Use this time to bring your current challenges or questions to the group. You can ask these live during the scheduled meeting times or ask in advance of the sessions. To submit your questions in advance, create a topic for the C2C Connect: UK & Ireland group and tag ​andy.yates Fintan MurphyPaulRLeesYasinQuareshysathyaram_s, and pambos. We’ll handle the rest!

Can I bring a friend? 

Of course! At C2C we believe in harnessing the collective power of the cloud ecosystem. Just click the share icon next to the “Sign Up” button to share the event.

Need help figuring out how to invite them? Use the invitation text below to get started.

I love meeting with the C2C Connect: UK and Ireland group to discuss all things Google Cloud. Join me at the next session to see what it’s all about. Here’s the link to learn more.

Event Details
Online Event
Date and Time
Thu, 16 Jun, 15:30 - 16:30 (UTC)