GCP Professional Cloud Data Engineer and Professional Cloud Architect are the top paying IT Certifications. | C2C Community

GCP Professional Cloud Data Engineer and Professional Cloud Architect are the top paying IT Certifications.

• 11 August 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

IT decision-makers say finding qualified multi-cloud professionals for cloud roles is among their greatest struggles. Cloud adoption continues to rapidly grow, so does the need for skills.

Google Cloud is offering a holistic and programmatic approach for IT professionals to become certified. The Certification Journey Program is an end-to-end journey supported by multiple learning modalities, launching this September.

Access to learning materials located on the Google Cloud Skills Boost

new-gsuite-icon-green-check-mark.svg A 9-week learning journey

new-gsuite-icon-green-check-mark.svg Dedicated trainer & technical mentorship

new-gsuite-icon-green-check-mark.svg One, full (8h) Instructor-Led Training day

new-gsuite-icon-green-check-mark.svg 6 online, live exam guide review sessions, 60-90 minutes each, via Google Meet

new-gsuite-icon-green-check-mark.svg Online community - via Google Groups, Google Account required to access

new-gsuite-icon-green-check-mark.svg Cohort & program management

new-gsuite-icon-green-check-mark.svg Shared drive with learning assets - Google Drive, Google Account required to access

new-gsuite-icon-green-check-mark.svg Exam voucher

Please click on the following link to join this progrm

https://inthecloud.withgoogle.com/certification-journey-22/dl-cd.html

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

WOW

That’s an amazing offer. Are you going to take part @malamin?

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

Yes, I have already registered for this event. It is excellent event. Thank you @ilias.

hi malamin

i recived the same email and since then i am trying to click the click to confrom my attending but keep getting perimssion error attached. i replied back to email and send emails to googlecourses-support@qwiklab.zendesk.com but no body ever replied to me. could you please help me infroming or sharing email of somebody who i can reach out to. i am jobless and need this course please help me.

Rami

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

hi malamin

i recived the same email and since then i am trying to click the click to confrom my attending but keep getting perimssion error attached. i replied back to email and send emails to googlecourses-support@qwiklab.zendesk.com but no body ever replied to me. could you please help me infroming or sharing email of somebody who i can reach out to. i am jobless and need this course please help me.

Rami

Try to find here https://gdg.community.dev/road-to-google-dev-certification/ Certification study group event and register

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

Thank you so much for answering the question, @Katsiaryna Vyshydkevich . I completely missed the question.

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

Hi @fhasweh ,

​ Thank you for your questions and I’m extremely sorry I didn’t notice your question. Also, I hope @Katsiaryna Vyshydkevich  answer will help you. ​ ​

yes thanks both now it is ok.

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

You’re welcome @fhasweh