Google Cloud Skill Badges build in-demand expertise | C2C Community

Google Cloud Skill Badges build in-demand expertise

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Google Cloud skill badges - a micro-credential issued by Google Cloud to demonstrate cloud competencies. Learners gain real-world experience and an ability to confidently showcase their cloud skills.

Find out more in Google Cloud Skills Impact Report

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

What a great way to boost the will and interest of Cloud enthusiasts out there!

Doing martial arts since I was a kid, the system we have with the belts was a rewarding system. Every kid was thrilled to get the next belt and this always generated more will to try harder and to excel. 

This is a system that we have everywhere in human societies. Be it school / university (with different certificates), be it the army (with different ranks), be it amongst astronauts (they also get badges for every mission they go to), Google Cloud couldn’t have been left behind! :)

Here’s also a nice short video explaining the Google Cloud Skill Badges :)

Thanks for posting this, @Katsiaryna Vyshydkevich ! 

@ahmedtariq1, @Vick, @shaijut, @ilias, @seijimanoan, have you managed to achieve any? 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Qwiklabs is the best environment to get your hands dirty without worrying about your credit card and bank account.

I have 30+ of them 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Qwiklabs is the best environment to get your hands dirty without worrying about your credit card and bank account.

I have 30+ of them 😉

Woow. Amazing 👏👏👏👏👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Dimitris Petrakis , honestly, the best that has happened to me in my cloud learning journey is using qwiklabs to gain real-world cloud skills without fear of breaking a bank 😉😉😁😁. I have done hundreds of labs and have acquired several skills badges. More than 35 so far 

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/3d1fe673-28e9-4c7d-9dd9-0437547e0f34

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@Dimitris Petrakis, Qwiklabs is the best platform to learn cloud. Hands on labs gives you the real-world experience of working in cloud. I’m doing labs on Qwiklabs for over a year now and till now I have earned 50+ skill badges 😎. Have a look at my profile Qwiklabs Profile 😁😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

wooooow! @ilias with 30+… @Vick also with 35! @ahmedtariq1 with over 50!!! Impressive!

@jennworks40, I can’t avoid asking you too! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Dimitris Petrakis, Qwiklabs is the best platform to learn cloud. Hands on labs gives you the real-world experience of working in cloud. I’m doing labs on Qwiklabs for over a year now and till now I have earned 50+ skill badges 😎. Have a look at my profile Qwiklabs Profile 😁😁

Impressive!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Dimitris Petrakis @ilias , can we have a speed run for C2C community on qwiklabs?😊😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

It is something that we can arrange @Vick.

But we must prepare it. So, it will be done after September.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

It is something that we can arrange @Vick.

Great. Will look forward to it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

It is something that we can arrange @Vick.

Great. Will look forward to it. 

Good idea!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@Dimitris Petrakis Yes I got some badges and some gifts from Google 😊, kindly check below post : https://www.linkedin.com/posts/activity-6872596907068321792-IaZX?utm_source=linkedin_share&utm_medium=member_desktop_web

Also qwiklabs is great hands on environment. It's easy to learn.

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

@Dimitris Petrakis Yes I got some badges and some gifts from Google 😊, kindly check below post : https://www.linkedin.com/posts/activity-6872596907068321792-IaZX?utm_source=linkedin_share&utm_medium=member_desktop_web

Also qwiklabs is great hands on environment. It's easy to learn.

Wow! You received stickers and a present too? Amazing! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Quiklabs is fantastic. I love how hands on it gets you. But I'm really bad about starting paths and not finishing them, so I don't have a big collection of badges. But I highly recommend the platform nonetheless. 

It's very easy to get off on tangents and down rabbit holes when studying on quiklabs because there are just so many fun things to learn there!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Quiklabs is fantastic. I love how hands on it gets you. But I'm really bad about starting paths and not finishing them, so I don't have a big collection of badges. But I highly recommend the platform nonetheless. 

It's very easy to get off on tangents and down rabbit holes when studying on quiklabs because there are just so many fun things to learn there!

@jennworks40  You're right on that last point