Greetings | C2C Community

Greetings

Dear Community people ,

This is Atharva, a new member in the community. I am glad to be here among you wonderful people. Dear Community, I have been associated with a Startup as an Intern where google cloud was used extensively. I would love to get in touch with you people and learn and even would love to work alongside.
Looking forward to a positive response .

Regards,

Atharva Ghodvaidya

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Dear Community people ,

This is Atharva, a new member in the community. I am glad to be here among you wonderful people. Dear Community, I have been associated with a Startup as an Intern where google cloud was used extensively. I would love to get in touch with you people and learn and even would love to work alongside.
Looking forward to a positive response .

Regards,

Atharva Ghodvaidya

Hello @IamAtharva and welcome to C2C! It’s great to have you with us! 

Feel free to tell us more about how you were using Google Cloud and what technologies you were mainly using.

What would you like to learn?

To start, please feel free to present yourself in the C2C Lounge using this template :)

And also, don’t forget to check out our events.

Again, a big welcome! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Nice to see you here, @IamAtharva !

Hi Iam erickokens from Uganda and I am new here

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @Erickokens!

Welcome to the community.
Introduce yourself using this template

By being a part of this Group, you also have access to our broader community. You can learn more about it here.

Also, we have interesting events.

Thank you for the interest!

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

A big “Welcome to C2C!”, @Erickokens! And as @Katsiaryna Vyshydkevich said, it would be great if you could introduce yourself in the C2C Lounge (look at the links she provided you with), so that we can all get to know you a bit better! :)