If you could API your life, how would that look? | C2C Community

If you could API your life, how would that look?

• 9 August 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

An application programming interface (API) is a connection between computers or between computer programs. -Wikipedia 

Here are some examples of everyday APIs: booking a flight on a travel website, paying for an online product using PayPal, using the Google login to access this platform.

If you could make connections in your life to make things easier (via an interface of some sort), what would those things be? My example would be to automatically schedule a last minute Airbnb vacation on the same weekend that has the best weather...and it would automatically cancel my planned events during that time.

What would your personal API look like?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

@Devanshi I am so curious what you would automate if given the chance!

Userlevel 1
Badge

@marissa.piazza Thank you 

yeah i would also relate to your example
I will api my schedule planner like if i am increasing my leisure time a particular working day due to any informal stuff , so my api would automatically decrease some part of my free time from the upcoming working days in a same ratio as per convenience till the time is like  distributed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

@Devanshi interesting concept! If I were to make a tweak here for you, I would have my automations find more time for leisure instead of decreasing that time on other days! :wink:

Springboarding off of @Devanshi here, I think I would want mine to function as a scheduler with marked smart suggested time for hobbies.

For example, if I have 4 hours or so to suggest baking those rolls I’ve been meaning to make!

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Welcome @SaraBerlowitz! Hehe, that is a good point. If only time and desire could match up as well...