Today, Google cloud announced the new Google Cloud SDK/client library reference docs home built by developers for developers. The UI and features are a huge improvement.
Check it out:
- Centralized docs - All Cloud Client Library reference docs can now be found on cloud.google.com. You can see a list of them here: cloud.google.com/sdk
- Better UI - table of contents, tags, breadcrumbs, highlighting, and descriptions
- Autogenerated docs & code samples - documentation is automatically updated with each new client library release. Code samples included in docs.
- Advanced search - search is integrated so results span all pages across the domain.
- Filters - The filter search box on top of the bar will help you find and choose the reference docs you need.
- Table of contents - jump to your desired section with just a single click
- Direct code edits - edit variables directly within code samples and then copy with a click of a button
For more information, click the following link as well.