radius of the earth | C2C Community

radius of the earth

• 26 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Definition : - Radius of the earth is the distance [link] from the center of the earth to a point on or near its surface .   A nominal radius of the earth is sometimes used as a unit of measurement in astronomy and geophysics. The radius of the earth is 6,371 km. The earth is a spherical object so it has a radius of 6,371 km at the equator, but the radius of the earth is 6,384 km at the poles [link].

Read more [link]

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hello @Arbazhussai777! Welcome to C2C, the Google Cloud Customer Community! It’s great to have you with us! 
First things first, I would like to ask you how are you related to Google Cloud? Are you working with any Google Cloud products? 

Please tell us more about yourself first in the C2C Lounge using this template. It would be great to get to know you better and this way we can also direct you on how to benefit from our community. Don’t forget to check out our events as there might always be something that might be of interest to you! :)

I had to remove your links as they were not related to Google Cloud - even though it’s a very interesting topic to me - and this is also the reason why I will have to close your topic. This is C2C, the Google Cloud Customer Community, therefore, please discuss topics that are related to Google Cloud and its technologies. 

Again, a big welcome and we’re looking forward to seeing you in the Lounge and to get to know you better! :)