Take the 2022 Become-Google-Certified New Year's Resolution Challenge | C2C Community

Take the 2022 Become-Google-Certified New Year's Resolution Challenge

• 3 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Every year, millions of people create new year's resolutions, but with our everyday work and other duties it is really hard to stick to that resolutions.

For a lot of people this resolutions are getting a new certification. Let’s use this community to help each other succeed getting our certification resolutions.

Follow the next steps to take this challenge along other C2C Community members and appear in our Hall of Fame.

1.- Commit to get 1 new certification from Google this 2022.

Get to know more about the certifications available using our articles or by reading the official documentation at Google Cloud certification. Post a reply with your chosen one so your commitment becomes public and you have a little bit more of pressure to do it!

2.- Study on your own and get coming back to the community to share your progress with others. Use the groups to post questions and progress and use events like our Coffee Chats to meet other members interested or that already have the same certification.

3.- Once you get the certification, post a reply in this topic with a link to your new 2022 Google GCP certification from https://www.credential.net/ and I will add you to the Hall of Fame!.

Who will be the first one to achieve a new certification in this 2022?

The 2022 Become-Google-Certified Challenge Hall of Fame

username certification date

Which GCP certification is your 2022 resolution?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I’ll go first!, My commitment is to become Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer this 2022!

Userlevel 2
Badge

My commitment is to get recertified as Google Associate Cloud Engineer :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

I need to find time for the Security Engineer and re-certify the PCA

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

My commitment is to at least get the “Cloud Digital Leader” certification this year! Hopefully I’ll come back at the end of 2022 to this post and share that I did it! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Hi @Charles and @MoiGonzaga 

Can you tell us how you prepare for the exams? What courses do you attend, what YouTube channels do you watch, what books - articles do you read?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Charles and @MoiGonzaga 

Can you tell us how you prepare for the exams? What courses do you attend, what YouTube channels do you watch, what books - articles do you read?

Hey, ilias. Definitely. I have mentioned the useful resources and also the preparation for Associate Cloud Engineer in a medium blog.

Here’s the link: https://medium.com/@charles_j/how-i-passed-the-google-cloud-associate-engineer-certification-63a0fd932057