Whether you are just getting started with Google Cloud or you are already a veteran, these 100% free resources will help you in getting started and carrying forward your journey with Google Cloud.
- Free Trial Account and Always Free resources: Go to https://cloud.google.com/free and sign up for Free trial account. You get $300 credit and complete access for 90 days. All it takes to sign up is a gmail / business email account and a valid credit card (No, you are never charged unless you explicitly authorize post 90 days) . Check out list of “Always Free” resources.
- Google YouTube Channel: Go to https://www.youtube.com/user/googlecloudplatform. From 5 minutes quick “how to do” to 5 hours “Cloud OnAir” series, You get useful and easy to follow videos! This includes highly technical / in-depth discussion on specific products and services to architectural approach, business case studies etc.
- Whitepapers: https://cloud.google.com/whitepapers . Amazing place to go in depths of Google Cloud products and services. My personal favorites are Security related white papers such as https://cloud.google.com/security/beyondprod, https://cloud.google.com/security/encryption/default-encryption/ etc.
- Blog: https://cloud.google.com/blog/ Official features, news and announcements are published here.
- Tutorials and Architecture Center: https://cloud.google.com/architecture . To begin with, look for tutorials which gives step-by-step instructions for completing common tasks like automated network deployment, disaster recovery planning, and more. Later, you can start exploring Reference Architectures and Best Practices guide. This is my personal favorite: https://cloud.google.com/architecture/framework
All the best!