what is Google cloud meant for Doit communication | C2C Community

what is Google cloud meant for Doit communication

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone,this is Naveen krishna from India iam glad to be here paricipating in these Doit communication on Google cloud services , hope so i can learn a lot of new things these coming days, Thanks to everyone.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi!

Welcome to the community!

Please, introduce yourself using this template: 
https://community.c2cglobal.com/c2c-lounge-128/welcome-to-c2c-introduce-yourself-with-this-template-109

By being a part of this Group, you also have access to our broader community. You can learn more about it here: 
https://community.c2cglobal.com/welcome-to-c2c-40/getting-started-with-the-c2c-community-platform-a-guide-for-new-users-111

Thank you for the interest!

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Thank you @Katsiaryna Vyshydkevich for welcoming our new member! 😃

Hello @Naveenkrishna_357! Welcome to C2C!

C2C is the Google Cloud Customer Community and DoiT International are foundational platinum partners of C2C! 😊 

Please introduce yourself in the C2C Lounge using this template as @Katsiaryna Vyshydkevich has recommended you :)

Also, do not forget to check out our upcoming events in case something might be of interest to you!

It would be nice to get to know more about you, what is your relation to Google Cloud, what technologies are you using etc 😊

Userlevel 1

Basically i am a beginner to cloud,i just even don't know exactly what cloud meant for.

I am Naveen krishna currently in final year of my bachelor's in the platform metallurgy and materials engineering ,so i am unable to go on with it so i decided to change domain and Start a new career in these ocean of IT.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Basically i am a beginner to cloud,i just even don't know exactly what cloud meant for.

I am Naveen krishna currently in final year of my bachelor's in the platform metallurgy and materials engineering ,so i am unable to go on with it so i decided to change domain and Start a new career in these ocean of IT.

This post will be helpful for you: 

Also, there is Getting Started with Google Cloud Learning Path with info on fundamentals of Google Cloud