What is your area of expertise with Google Cloud? | C2C Community
Solved

What is your area of expertise with Google Cloud?

• 3 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi,

I am Micheal Johnson. A newly Google certified professional cloud architect. I would like to know other Google Cloud certifieds. What is your expertise?

icon

Best answer by ilias 3 January 2022, 10:28

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Hi @mjjohnson1098 

congratulations for the PCA!

Have you been introduced to our Lounge? You can read other people's introduction and find their experience/expertise. Why not join our coffee talks? It will be easier for you to find other certified members and start talking to them.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @mjjohnson1098 

congratulations for the PCA!

Have you been introduced to our Lounge? You can read other people's introduction and find their experience/expertise. Why not join our coffee talks? It will be easier for you to find other certified members and start talking to them.

Thanks,

No I have not been there yet. I would love to go there and talk to other certifieds and help candidates who are taking the exam to get the certifications.

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

That’s great @mjjohnson1098 

Have you joined our UK & Ireland group?

@andy.yates, @Fintan Murphy and @PaulRLees are hosting an event about Google Cloud certifications. Our speaker will be Carl Tanner - EMEA Training Business Leader - Google Cloud 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Nice. I will.

When the event will be hosted tho?

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

If you click on the link, you will be redirected to the event page. It is on the 20th of January