What this multilingual Communication Strategist is Famous For. | C2C Community

What this multilingual Communication Strategist is Famous For.

• 26 August 2021
  • 0 replies

Some friends and relatives will tell you I can sell a house on fire.
Don’t believe it. They tend to exaggerate a bit.

Throughout my long and prosperous career as a Multilingual Communication professional, in Brazil, the USA, and Germany, never believed in the power of convincing anybody. In spite of my early success in Sales.

Some advertising campaigns are built on the assumption that the right ad can even sell things that buyers don’t need.
Of course, this is a distorted vision.

Sometimes, when facing high-stakes decisions and challenges, buyers can be overwhelmed, even paralyzed.

They need information that’s relevant, reliable and actionable to be able to move on.

This is an opportunity for conscious, client-focused Professionals.

• The ones who see buyers as Human Beings who need answers.

• An excellent opportunity, actually for a Sales Consultant.

• To make a Difference. Not to make another sale!

How you can benefit from my expertise

When you hire a salesperson, any professional will inevitably be limited by the number of contacts and by the maximum number of leads that can be handled by an individual. Irrespective of how successful this person may be.

If you invite a Sales Consultant, you have a totally different scenario to evaluate. Whether you call Jose Amaral, or any other dedicated pro who’s qualified to provide this expertise.

As a multilingual engaged Sales Consultant, I go beyond just Sales.

I’m prepared to help select Clients leverage the Global impact of the Brand by building and implementing an Integrated Communication Project. 
With a targeted Campaign presented to an audience of millions of people across 3 Continents.

How can I accomplish this ambitious proposition?

I start by conducting science-based research in 5 languages to collect valuable insight into new Communities.

Based on solid data, we can launch a Campaign with highly targeted, conversion-focused articles in English and Portuguese and posts in English, French, German, Italian and Portuguese.
Always with links to your original Content in English.

One example of additional audiences in languages other than English:

French: 279.8m; Portuguese: 234.1m; German: 132.1m; Italian: 67.8 m;

Total: 713.8 m people (according to Wikipedia).

My goal is to build a Conversion Powerhouse to drive growth. Scientifically. Predictably. Exponentially.
To m
aximize Brand Power.

Engaging Visitors Emotionally.

At The Right Place.
The Right Time.
With the Best Solution.

Conscious buyers will soon become the second force of nature

Economic uncertainties and the recent global recessions are convincing most buyers and the companies they represent, once for all, that they must optimize every investment and every purchase.

Indeed, buyers are more cautious than ever.

As they embrace the task of collecting and organizing information, they become more empowered by accessing a TROVE of relevant information AKA usable business intelligence that they can act on.

Almost every week, I receive a new invitation to sell a disruptive Solution or Product.

Ideally, I like to cooperate with Brands that aim higher than the next sale. Entrepreneurs that take a more amplified position in the Community. And in the World.

When Validated Exchange is Critical, Synergy is Essential.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!