• 25 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Just looking for someone to compare notes with or a group 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi, @SaulyAries and welcome to C2C! 

First of all, what exactly notes are you looking for to compare? You need to become more specific. How exactly is this related to Google Cloud?

Also, tell us more about yourself in the C2C Lounge using this template. It would be great to get to know you better and this way we can also direct you on how to benefit from our community. Don’t forget to check out our events as there might always be something that might be of interest to you! :)

Userlevel 1

still getting a feel for the environment ...there is a lot … i lean towards blockchain but am willing to learn anything.. i will certainly elaborate further once i understand my personal limitations in this environment … thanks for the reply … 

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

You’re most welcome, @SaulyAries. In the meantime, as I said, I hope we can see your intro in the C2C Lounge (see my previous reply). Good morning! :)

Userlevel 2
Badge

We are building Wireshape, an open blockchain network that provides a decentralized ledger of products and framework for other projects to be created in its ecosystem.

Nice to connect!