Google Cloud Credit | C2C Community
Solved

Google Cloud Credit

Respected members, I want to find out whether I can use part of my Google Cloud Credit for Google Ads. To promote my Google Ads.

Regards!!!

icon

Best answer by hannahparker 23 June 2022, 16:52

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 1

I would also like to know if I can use them with AppSheet. 

I am grateful for the offer still.

Best regards 

Userlevel 3

From my experience these credits are not transferable. If you have an AM at Google you can bring up the ask with them

Userlevel 3

I would also like to know if I can use them with AppSheet. 

I am grateful for the offer still.

Best regards 

This is more likely as it is under Google Cloud, but as appsheet was a recently acquired company I wouldn’t so that this is 100% possible - recommend checking with your Google Cloud AM.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello all! @tijani thank you for your question - the Google Cloud credits can only be used toward Google Cloud Products and Services. Please apply for Ads credits separately here.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Dear @tijani 

Personally, I would also doubt it that credits would be transferable from Google Cloud to Google Ads because we are talking about two totally different services, however, we have also asked internally for Google employees to assist with your questions and hopefully somebody will get to give you an answer soon as well.

Using them on Appsheet is another thing of course - that I don’t know how to answer, @Cabral - but I would trust @JoelGoodman’s experience. However, as I said, we have asked internally for assistance in providing you with an answer :)

Last but not least, please don’t hesitate to present yourselves in our C2C Lounge using this template. It would be great for our community to get to know you better :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

@hannahparker you were faster than me!

Thank you so much for your kind reply! :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @Cabral. If it’s on this page Google Cloud Credits can be used.

Userlevel 1

Thanks everyone, @louisphuynh it is available. This is great!

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Thank you all for your answers

@tijani and @Cabral, I guess your questions have been answered? Are you happy with the responses that @hannahparker and @louisphuynh have given you? 😎

Userlevel 1

Yes Sir, absolutely satisfied 😁

Userlevel 1
Badge

Google Cloud credits can only be used toward GCP services. Thanks