Navigating Google Ventures Funding: Process and Contacts for Early-Stage Startups | C2C Community
Solved

Navigating Google Ventures Funding: Process and Contacts for Early-Stage Startups

• 17 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

What is the process involved in securing Google Ventures funding for an early-stage startup, and who are the best points of contact within the firm? Seeking advice and insights from experienced individuals who can help navigate the steps from application to pitching, fundraising etc.

icon

Best answer by alexandria.johnson 17 March 2023, 18:15

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2

Following.

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Perhaps @MadisonJenkins can help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @zenosaviour! I’d recommend attending our upcoming Ask Me Anything (AMA) sessions. You can find the links to register below.

You can learn more and apply for the Startups program here.

Userlevel 1

@alexandria.johnson - Thanks for sharing the links to the Ask Me Anything sessions. I just signed up for both of them and I'm excited to learn more about Google Cloud and the available startup offers.

I'm already a part of the Google Cloud program and have found it to be quite beneficial, especially with the Google credits. However, as an early stage startup, we also see a lot of value in having investments in cash by the ventures team to accelerate our engineering efforts. Could you please provide me with more information on the available avenues for that?

Thank you for your help, and I'm looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @zenosaviour - This information is not exactly my area of expertise. I would recommend bringing these questions to the AMA sessions!