No reply from Google Cloud Startup | C2C Community

No reply from Google Cloud Startup

Userlevel 2

Hi. i’ve applied for the Google Cloud Startup “Starter” Programm already on Dec the 12th. Still no reply since then, is this normal?

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi there @G1ofG3 and welcome to C2C, the Google Cloud Customer Community. Let me tag @MadisonJenkins to read your question. But I wouldn’t expect an answer within the weekend. 

In the meantime, why don’t you present yourself to our community in the C2C Lounge using this template? It would be great to get to know you! :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@G1ofG3 If you have not received an email regarding your Google for Startup Cloud Program application please email cloudstartupsupport@google.com 

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Thanks for replying @MadisonJenkins !

@G1ofG3 please let us know if Madison’s answer was helpful to you! 🙂

Userlevel 2

Thank you @MadisonJenkins, I already wrote to that email 12 days ago and asked for an update, unfortunately there is also no reply yet. @Dimitris Petrakis unfortunately no.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Can you email the support alias (cloudstartupsupport@google.com) one more time and cc me on the email? Please include your billing ID and company url in the email so I can try my best to assist you internally. 

madisonjenkins@google.com 

Userlevel 2

Thank you very much, I’ve send another email and CC’d you as you said. 

Userlevel 1

Yes the text is help full thanks you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

Can you email the support alias (cloudstartupsupport@google.com) one more time and cc me on the email? Please include your billing ID and company url in the email so I can try my best to assist you internally. 

Thank you so much, @MadisonJenkins for your dedication to helping our community members.

Userlevel 2

@MadisonJenkins unfortunately its already again 8 days later without any response. Any news then from your end?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @G1ofG3

Userlevel 2

@hannahparker thank you, I’ve forwarded you the email where I’ve added Madison in CC (from last week)

Userlevel 2

Thank you for your help. I’ve finally received an answer 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

That's great news @G1ofG3 😀

Userlevel 1

Hi, I'm also facing the Same issue. @MadisonJenkins, I already wrote am email  and asked for an update, unfortunately there is also no reply yet. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@Fasih31 I just saw your email. The startup support alias I shared in this thread is only for the Google Cloud for Startups Program, not for accelerators. 

I’ll try to track down an internal support email for accelerators and connect with you on the email thread. 

Userlevel 1

@Fasih31 I just saw your email. The startup support alias I shared in this thread is only for the Google Cloud for Startups Program, not for accelerators. 

I’ll try to track down an internal support email for accelerators and connect with you on the email thread. 

Thank you for your help @MadisonJenkins 

Hello @MadisonJenkins, I have signed up for Google for Startup Cloud on February 15, 2023. and I got a reply on February 23, 2023. but the reply discusses that the Email listed for the account owner filing my company claim does not match the domain company or the domain email that I listed in the application. where do i set it? whereas I can't login to Google Workspace Admin. Thank You

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @haiigas can you reply to cloudstartupsupport@google.com and ask for clarification? They will know what is needed to get your application approved. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hello @haiigas, did you see @MadisonJenkins’s answer? Let us know in the end how it helped you :)  

Hello @Dimitris Petrakis, sorry for the late reply, thank you @MadisonJenkins for the information, I have registered with Google Cloud using my corporate email and have sent my Billing ID and Company Email according to the directions. I hope to be replied back soon :) thank you