[Startup] Kapsule Launches on Google Cloud 🚀 | C2C Community

[Startup] Kapsule Launches on Google Cloud 🚀

• 3 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

After countless hours of learning from YouTube videos, designing, coding, testing, and repeating… ♻️

🥳 I'm excited to announce that Kapsule has officially launched on the Google Cloud. 🚀

Kapsule (short for time capsule) is a social network app that allows users to record and share video messages with anyone in the future. Video messages (called Kapsules) are uploaded and preserved securely in Google Cloud and delivered to their recipients months, years, or even decades in the future.

Kapsule is the first app designed to outlive its creators and connect the world: past, present, and future.

Background
I originally created Kapsule as a way to connect with my son Ryan years into the future, even if I wasn’t alive to deliver the messages myself. But what started out as a labor of love, quickly turned into what you see today in less than 💯 days.

🚨Insert HYPE Video here🚨

My Ask
Looking for feedback on Kapsule and to start a discussion with fellow startups founders building on Google Cloud. What is everyone else working on?

Want to download Kapsule?
👇 Scan to download and start connecting with your future world! 🔮🌎

VA6wZD7CQj0mnJIHmxTD6orNcCGkYoo2hssLtkXSf2RLpSWHrZ9J7HbOs6WBHlrWd2zbL3wKCreaHly7plMKOk7UI7sN4IpFXjMZZgdFcmwYm3xWy0i1S_sOecZhEhJnCAHBGUYDPgwrVC-2Blb7TbltydgEhQaf_JalHgfBcLpNJaXMM_LiioK3Sl76pA

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Wow, cool idea. Well done on the packaging, I get it straight away. You know what I would use it for, if I could record a whole bunch of happy birthday messages in one go and then just schedule it to everyone at their respective birthdays. Ideally this is sent via the facebook social graph or whatsapp as a video message instead of email. That would be cool.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks for the feedback @Niklas. The app has evolved quite a bit since I originally posted this to be more of a social app with public and private feeds - instead of email. Users can capture and share moments with friends, and friends can react and comment to posts. 

Feel free to explore the app and let me know your thoughts. I’m continuously building and releasing new features every 2 weeks. 

Thanks again for your time and input.