Hey community, I have developed a new AppsScript basics course and starting to roll it out into the world. I would like to extend this unique opportunity to c2cglobal community members who want to get into AppsScript. If I get enough positive responses about this from community members I will run a free online session. Here are the details, please let me know what you think.
This is the missing AppsScript development basics course you have all been waiting for. You will learn how to start developing AppsScript editor add-ons and get your system and process ready for the jump into developing your own solutions.
Computer with node.js and git installed, command line, a text editor and active Google Workspace and Google Cloud accounts
Schedule & location
2-3 hours on Google Meet. Date/Time TBA
What you will learn
- How to prepare your development environment for AppsScript development
- How to manage your codebase and collaborate with other
- AppsScript project settings
- Testing and deploying your solution
- Writing functions that manipulate Google Workspace documents.
- Developing menus, sidebars and dialogs for your add-on
- How to communicate between frontend and backend code
- Error handling
- Am I missing anything? Let me know
My name is Asaf Prihadash, but everyone calls me Tailor VJ. I’m a technical product manager with hands-on coding experience. I usually lead product teams from zero to one and find Google Workspace to be a wonderful playground for many business cases, especially in the current age of AI.
I hope you find this offering interesting and exciting. Please let me know what you think, and if there is enough interest, I will gladly run this live session with you.