Greetings | C2C Community

Greetings

• 2 August 2022
  • 2 replies

My name is Olajuwon Okubena.  I am the CEO for Health Forever Product Limited. We are a nutraceutical company set up to implement a natural health solution for most issues relating to maintaining of wellness. We have discovered the solution to most health problems through research into the secrets of ancient folk medicine practitioners. Conventional medical practitioners take care of illness. We protect against illness and promote wellness.  

I am glad to join this great community. 

Best regards and good wishes to all.

Olajuwon Okubena. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

HI @healthforever ,

Thank you for joining C2C. Could you please come over to the C2C Lounge and introduce yourself using the following template? It would be great so that our community members can able to know about you.

https://community.c2cglobal.com/c2c-lounge-128

C2C is Google's customer community, and any questions and discussions about Google are welcome.

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

Hi @healthforever,

Thank you for your post.

As @malamin mentioned, it would be great if you join our Lounge section and introduce properly yourself using this template.

In the meantime, can you tell us which Google Cloud technologies is your company using and for how long? If you had any “obstacles” on your way and how did you overcome them?