Introducing Device Connect for Fitbit: How Google Cloud and Fitbit are working together to help people live healthier lives | C2C Community

Introducing Device Connect for Fitbit: How Google Cloud and Fitbit are working together to help people live healthier lives

• 27 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

Great example of the multiplier effect of Fitbit + Google Cloud. Fitbit Health Solutions and Google Cloud are introducing Device Connect for Fitbit, which empowers healthcare and life sciences enterprises with accelerated analytics and insights to help people live healthier lives. Fitbit data from their consenting users is made available through the Fitbit Web API, providing users with control over what data they choose to share and ensuring secure data storage and protection. Unlocking actionable insights about patients can help support management of chronic conditions, help drive population health impact, and advance clinical research to help transform lives. 

Click on the link below to read it more detail.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

I haven't worn a watch since 2009. The few times I do, I prefer to wear a classic. 😁

But I have many friends who use smartwatches to track their fitness.

It’s a useful post @malamin 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +35

Also, I have seen a lot of people use smartwatches to track their fitness. Specifically, when I go to the park, @ilias , Thank you too.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@sibain  - interesting! also adds Big Query which could be very useful for some of our Healthcare customers.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Yes, marry the data from the Fitbit device to the Google Workspace and be able to share the data with your health professionals securely and anonymously as required, could be very useful.