Steps to introduce new innovation | C2C Community

Steps to introduce new innovation

• 10 August 2022
  • 1 reply

I have have been working on a health-related matter. It is innovative but I find it difficult to disseminate what makes the idea innovative. Would welcome ideas on how to have a breakthrough. 

To get into more details, I have been working on developing a herbal product which folk medicine practitioners claimed was capable of treating and curing many chronic diseases. It has now been scientifically validated and a convincing proof is that the product named Sorghum bicolor supplement is now listed in drug dictionary of the National Cancer Institute  and described as being rich in Polyphenols and phenolic acids with the potential for antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulating and chemopreventive capabilities. [link]

I need support on how I can convert this to market the product. 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hello @healthforever . Please be kindly reminded, C2C is the Google Cloud Customer Community. Therefore, please post things that are relative to Google Cloud and its technologies. 

Links had to be removed in order to not mark this as spam. Thank you for your kind understanding!