Google Career Certificates | C2C Community

Google Career Certificates

• 23 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7

Last week, Google launched their highly anticipated Google Career Certificates in partnership with Coursera. These certificates are “flexible online training designed to put you on the fast track to jobs in high-growth fields.”

Highlights from the site: 

• No experience necessary
  • Learn at your own pace
  • Stand out to employers
  • A path to in-demand jobs

Certificate paths for: 

• IT Support
  • Data Analytics
  • Project Management
  • UX Design
  • Android Development

If you are planning to enroll in one of these certificates, please let us know and share your experience with others in the community. 

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

I’m signed up for the UX certification!

I’m just about done with the first of seven courses, so it’s going a lot quicker than I anticipated. That’s without getting into using Figma or Adobe XD, both of which are being made available to people paying for the certification. Anyone can audit the content for free, but auditing doesn’t give you access to those softwares or graded assignments.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@ilias didn’t you do these, too? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +65

That’s true @sabina.bhasin:

IT Support → 100%

Data Analytics → only the 1st of the 6 courses

Project Management → 98%

UX Design → 0%

Android Development → 100% the previous one

Sir I respect you very much, Sir I am india kolkata.Sir I have studied online Coursera Google, Sir my question I Google it support. Google cloud data engineer and Google data analysis. Course is completed, then I will not get a job in Google, Sir Coursera told me to apply for Google career, but sir I did not get any reply after applying for Google career, Getting a job at Google is my childhood dream, sir, my dream will not be shattered, I will be more than happy if you reply to this email. aminurislammondal50@gmail.com. Thank you sir ...

Murray’s Big Red Broiler is an updated version of our old favorite, the Red Ranger. A new cross produces a table bird in just 12 weeks.  Just like its predecessor, Murray’s Big Red Broiler is a great pasture bird and excellent forager. If you want a broiler without any of the fuss of fast growing CXR’s, this is the bird for your table. Everyone who raises their own meat birds know that they have a better taste than anything you can buy in the store. Take our VP’s advice and spatchcock these, a little salt and pepper and bake for the best roasted chicken